Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Motivational Tuesday







You might work hard, but that is not enough in order to succeed. If you are only creative, still is not even close. There has to be a mixture of the Hard Work you put in and your Creativity that will be beneficial for your success. Blend those two well and you are "Ready to Rule the World".









You might have problems going on in your life but there is nothing new about that. There will always be something that will keep you back. The point is for you to take a chance and make things better. You must be able to make steps ahead and not back. There is nothing wrong with moving forward and trying new things that could make you a better person of what you were yesterday or the day before.





I could sit there and complain about things that "I wish" I had but I don't. Or wishing I was able to get what I dream of by doing nothing. If you don't make a plan and stick to it you will not make it happen. But first you should know what you want to do and then find ways to do it.  Start saying "I will" and mean it. You wish but you don't do it? How is it supposed to be done then? Learn your desires and what you want to do, or what you have to deal with. Make it happen. There is always a solution for everything.



You want to succeed. That is your goal and dream. You have to keep trying and trying and trying. You might fail once or twice, but is not the end. When you fail, you realize that you didn't want that to happen. It did though, and that's okay. There is nothing wrong with failure. Everyone fails at least once in their life. The good thing is, that during the failure you will learn more stuff about your self. But, you have to remember that failure is not your destination, it becomes your option when you give up. Unless you tried everything that you could is not a failure.
The future of your destination is full of dreams you make. I am a dreamer. You can start laughing, but you know that I am not the only one. You laugh now, but without dreams there are no goals and you have nothing to look forward to succeed in. I guarantee you that a dreamer is the one who will take the future in his/her hand and make things happen. I am a dreamer, because I have this desire to learn new things, take steps forward and be able to let you know in the end "I made it". You said I couldn't. Here I am now. I am a dreamer, because out there someone else is dreaming of a home that never had, or people that never had the chance to meet and change his/her life. If you do not dream of your future, there is nothing to be excited about.







Have a lovely Tuesday and make sure you make your dreams come true.


Love,
Crystal
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment